Message from Directors
When we started Mutungoni academy in 1997, our idea was to establish a school that was committed to discipline, academic excellence and to nurture the individual talent in each child. We wanted to graduate children who are smart workers, self-disciplined, full of integrity and respect for themselves as well as others. In many ways we have achieved our goals. Our vast number of successful alumni is a testimony to this fact.read more
Mutungoni Academy ensures the academic excellence of the boarding child, as well as social and spiritual well being in an environment that is a home away from home. Our dormitories are well furnished with cubicles of 6 – 14 learners each. House keepers (dorm attendants) are on call 24 hours a day to ensure security and discipline is maintained. They also ensure high standards of hygiene are maintained in all bathrooms, toilets and cubicles.read more
- Excellent academic facilities.
- High standards of discipline under the guidance and counselling department.
- Qualified and dedicated staff, committed to their students academic, spiritual and social excellence.
- Sporting facilities like swimming pool, basketball court, football fields, volleyball court and tennis court.
- A variety of clubs to choose from- art and design, home science, wildlife, journalism, science and creative arts.
- Text books and exercise books provided.
- Comfortable boarding facilities- creating a home away from home.
- Small class size.